Template from Bart Kroon
Authors: use Gitlab handles when available
Abstract: repeat the abstract from the MDMS. A good abstract describes the problem/context, the solution/experiment, and enumerates the recommendations.
Registration: add the URL to the registration page on the MDMS
MDMS = MPEG document management system
- Register the document in the MDMS
Set issue title to "
title", for example "m12345 My experiment"
- Complete description per the template
- Link to related input and output documents when useful, but do not link to mandates (tagging ok, linking not)
- Upload the document to the MPEG document management system and set the DocAvailable label
- When registration or upload is late (per the Calling Notice) then add the Late label
- Summarize the recommendations after each meeting on the input document
- Report when new versions or extra information is available
AHG (co-)chair responsibilities
- Set milestone
- Link to one or more mandate issues to assign the input document to the AHG
- Check if the description and labelling of the document is accurate, if not make corrections
- Keep meeting notes (the responsiblity may be delegated to an independent expert)
- When consensus is reached, set relevant labels such as ~ProbableAgreement, ~MIV, etc.
Modifying the issue by some commands in the description
/due in 10 days